For the purposes of these Terms: ‘We’ and or ‘Us’ means Fengshui-hacks who will provide you with the courses/access you ordered. ‘You’ means the customer receiving the courses. ‘Enrol’ means the process of enrolling, booking or ordering a course and the term Enrolment shall be construed accordingly. If you order via the website this will involve you completing the relevant information, giving us your personal information and email the details to us.
2. Provision of Courses
Once you have ordered by sending us an email, you will receive confirmation of your order and mode of payment via the registered email. Once the payment has been received, we will mail the course material to the address provided. Once you receive the material, please inform us via email and we will provide the username and password via email to you. You can then login and commence the course.
Please note that only the registered email will be entertained.
3. Course Fee
The course Fee is subject to change. Please check with us periodically. Initial Postal and Courier charges are included in the course fee, and paid for by us when sending study materials. However, please note that if the study materials are returned to us, due to: you providing an incorrect or inadequate address, or the study materials not being picked up from a notified collection point, or you changing address during the delivery period, you will be charged for the cost of re-sending the materials.
4. Your Rights to Cancel
Should you decide to cancel your application you may do so provided that you notify us in writing (via email) BEFORE the course material is mailed. If you cancel your course in accordance with these terms, a partial refund of 90% of the course fee will be made to you, using the same method as you made your original payment.
No refund will be provided AFTER the course material has been mailed out.
You are not allowed to transfer to another person.
6. Course Study Timeframe (Distant Learning)
You are given unlimited time to complete the Distant Learning course. You are encourage to email the instructor on any question that you have. The time to response to your question are up to instructor’s own discretion due to other commitment.
All payment shall be done via PayPal or money transfer via Western Union. The relevant information will be provided during provision of courses.
8. Our Obligations to You
The exclusions and limitations of liability contained in these Terms and Conditions do not apply to: Any loss or damage resulting from death or personal injury caused by our negligence; Loss or damage arising from fraudulent misrepresentation; or Any other losses which may not be excluded or limited by law. In the event of a Postal Dispute or other such events which are beyond our reasonable control we shall make every reasonable efforts to get your course to you as soon as is practical.
In no event shall we be responsible to you for any loss of profits, loss of earnings, loss of anticipated savings, loss of revenue or loss of goodwill that you may suffer. Further, in no event shall we be liable to you for indirect or consequential losses that you might suffer. Our maximum aggregate liability to you for any claim is limited to the amount of the course fee paid.
9. Your obligations to Us
In accordance with Copyright Law you are not permitted to reproduce or modify any part of a course, store it in a retrieval system or transmit it in any form by any means – electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of Calvin Yap. You are not allowed to share your access to anyone.
These terms and governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Singapore Law. Any dispute arising between us under or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the non – exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us in relation to the provision by us to you of a course and they replace and supersede any prior arrangements between us in relation to the publication.
You acknowledge that you are not relying on any statement made by us or any of our representatives with regard to the course other than those expressly set out in these Terms.
11. Data Protection
This privacy statement applies to any personal data you may give to us. We collect any personal data you may give us when you begin your course. We will also collect contact details. We maintain data on your transactions with us as well as your use if our services.
The personal information which we hold is held securely.
The platform used to deliver the distant learning course is Moodle (VLE). When using the Moodle, students must:
- Respect the rights of others.
- Remember to logout at the end of each session.
- Comply with current and future legislations including:
- The Singapore Data Protection Laws and Marketing Practices
- Singapore Intellectual Property Law
- Singapore Computer Misuse Act
- Singapore Telecommunications Act
- Singapore Public Order and Nuisance Act
The following are not permitted:
- The creation, display, production, storage, circulation or transmission of pornographic or other offensive material in any form or medium. (Including sending, posting or displaying offensive images, language or any other type of offensive content including the bullying, harassment or intimidation of others.)
- Users must not create, store or transmit:
- Defamatory or libelous material
- Material that infringes copyright
- Unsolicited commercial or advertising material
- Intentionally providing or submitting false information
- Intentionally restricting network traffic with high bandwidth use.
- Flooding forums and other services unnecessarily or with inappropriate content/material.
- Editing or modifying any element of the VLE without permission.
- Using others’ passwords or log-in identities.
- Deliberately introducing any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or nuisance programme or file, or deliberately circumventing any precautions taken by Fengshui-hacks to prevent this from happening.
- Using any service for commercial purposes or profit.
- Using any service for political purposes.
- Copying any code, software or content provided without permission.
- Violating copyright laws, data protection laws and computer misuse laws.
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such content, contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to © Calvin Yap.
- Practitioners, after completion of the course conducted by trainer of Fengshui-hacks, are not considered to be an official spokesperson for Fengshui-hacks or his masters, nor can they act on behalf of him without prior consent.
- The Practitioner will not use the knowledge learnt to harm others.
- The Practitioner will not defame other students.
- The Practitioner will act with integrity, honesty and professionalism at all times throughout their consultations.
- The Practitioner agreed to providing for the indemnification to the trainer of Fengshui-hacks.